Community Recipe from
- penne pasta
- 3 pounds chicken breasts (cooked & cut into bite size pieces)
- 6 Italian sausage links
- 2 jars or spaghetti sauce (I use Hunt's in the can - cheaper & just as good!)
- 1 pound of pasta, penne, macaroni, shells or what ever you like
- 1 large package of pizza cheese
- 1 onion
- 2 large bell peppers - red & green, cut into chunks
- Cut up chicken, onion, peppers and sausage.
- Boil pasta and drain (don't over cook)
- Mix pasta, sausage, onion, peppers, chicken and sauce.
- Put in a large deep dish. If it won't all fit, make a little side dish to freeze for lunch later.
- Top heavily with cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ITALIAN BAKE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes