Italian Arugula Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) Arugula
- 1/2 bunch(es) Parsley Roughly Chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) white balsamic vinegar
- 5 Cherry Peppers (small) Red and Orange
- 1/4 cup(s) provolone cheese
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 Shallot
- sea salt to taste
- 1. Cut the Parsley, Cherry Peppers, Garlic, and Shallot and place in a large bowl.
- 2. Cut the provolone cheese into small squares and place in same bowl.
- 3. Add Olive oil and White Balsamic Vinegar to bowl, mix together and let stand (marinate).
- 4. Mix in Arugula.
- 5. Serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by esarda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Arugula Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads