Italian Antipasto Salad
You can lower the sodium in this salad by cutting down on the dressing and olives. Prep: 15 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 salad and 1 bread slice)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 256
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 1277mg
- Calcium: 297mg
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 12 fresh bocconcini, about 4 ounces
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained, patted dry, and cut into strips
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices French bread baguette
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1. Divide the fresh baby spinach evenly among 4 dinner plates.
- 2. Divide bocconcini and next 3 ingredients (through the artichoke hearts) among the plates.
- 3. To serve, drizzle 2 tablespoons vinaigrette over each salad, and garnish with a baguette slice. Sprinkle salads with pepper, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This