Italian 3-cheese stuffed shells
Gooseberry Patch familyfavorite recipes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 cup(s) hot water
- 12 ounce(s) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) instant beef bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 16 ounce(s) cottage cheese
- 8 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 egg beaten
- 24 jumbo pasta shells cooked
- Brown beef, onion, garlic til beef is not longer pink; drain. Stir in water, t. paste, bouillon and oregano; simmer 30 minutes. Stir together cottage cheese 1 C. mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; mix well. Stuff cooked shells with cheese mixture; arrange in greased 13" X 9" baking dish/ Pour beef mixture over shells. Cover and bake in 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining M. cheese until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian 3-cheese stuffed shells Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes