Israeli Couscous with Sausage and Vegetables
"Dinner at your doorstep" by Michael Hastings. Recipe from Dinners on the Porch, a food delivery service and blog. Serve with lettuce or spinach, extra dressing and extra feta to make a hearty, fresh salad dinner. It's also great on its own, warmed slightly in the microwave. Recipe published in the Winston-Salem Journal: October 19, 2011.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 to 2 cup(s) dry couscous
- 1 pound(s) pre-cooked chicken sausage, sliced
- 2 to 3 cup(s) chopped vegetables, or more, such as bell peppers, fresh spinach, snap peas, edamame, broccoli and mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) Basil Olive Vinaigrette, or more to taste
- 1. Cook couscous according to package directions. Let cool.
- 2. Mix cooked couscous, sliced chicken sausage and fresh, chopped vegetables. Add 1 cup of dressing and mix well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note