One word. YUM!
Israeli Couscous With Roasted Mushrooms
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 209
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 5.7g
- Carbohydrate: 37.5g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 251mg
- Calcium: 9mg
- 2 (4-oz.) packages fresh gourmet mushroom blend, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2 (6.3-oz.) packages Israeli couscous
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Toss mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, thyme, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper together in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. Spread mushroom mixture in a single layer, and bake 20 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions.
- 3. Stir mushroom mixture, Worcestershire sauce, and remaining salt and pepper into couscous. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Casbah All Natural Original Toasted CousCous.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Israeli Couscous With Roasted Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables