- 2 (4-oz.) packages fresh gourmet mushroom blend, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2 (6.3-oz.) packages Israeli couscous
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- calories 209
- fat 3.5 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- monofat 2.5 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 5.7 g
- carbohydrate 37.5 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 251 mg
- calcium 9 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Toss mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, thyme, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper together in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. Spread mushroom mixture in a single layer, and bake 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions.
Stir mushroom mixture, Worcestershire sauce, and remaining salt and pepper into couscous. Garnish, if desired.
Note: We tested with Casbah All Natural Original Toasted CousCous.