Israeli couscous with Pesto, Tomatoes and white beans
Community Recipe from
- 1 medium-large onion chopped
- 1 can(s) whole artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes halved and lightly salted
- 1 can(s) small white beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup(s) prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup(s) medium diced smoked mozzarella
- 1/3 cup(s) pine nuts toasted
- Following package instructions, cook couscous in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; sauté until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Add artichoke hearts and tomatoes; continue to cook until tomatoes start to soften, a few minutes longer. Add beans; cook until heated through. Stir in couscous and then pesto. Off heat, stir in mozzarella and pine nuts. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Israeli couscous with Pesto, Tomatoes and white beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes