- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup Israeli couscous
- 1 cup water
- 8 cups water
- 6 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced dill
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
- calories 211
- fat 6.7 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- sodium 314 mg
How to Make It
Heat 2 olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add couscous; sauté 3 minutes. Add 1 cup water; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Drain and rinse; drain.
Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large Dutch oven. Add peas; cook 30 seconds or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain. Slice half of peas diagonally.
Combine lemon rind and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Add peas; toss to coat.
Combine pea mixture, couscous, and minced dill. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese.