Have made this recipe many times, it's delicious. My two elementary-age kids love it.
Israeli Cauliflower with Panko
Photo: Dana Gallagher; Styling: Phillipa Braithwaite
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 78
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 6.7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 181mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine cauliflower and 2 tablespoons water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- 2. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add panko to pan; cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly. Remove panko from pan.
- 3. Heat remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and garlic in pan over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower; sauté 5 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally. Add panko, parsley, salt, and pepper; toss to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Israeli Cauliflower with Panko Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables