More From ALDI
- 3 12-ounce packages King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
- 4 ribs celery, diced
- 2 large onions, diced
- 20 ounces Sweet Harvest Pineapple Slices, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Southern Grove Premium Golden Raisins
- 1/3 cup Winking Owl Chardonnay
- 1 cup Baker's Corner Coconut Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Parsley Flakes
- 2 Goldhen Large Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 14-ounce cans Chef's Cupboard Canned Chicken Broth
- 1. Preheat oven to 325˚.
- 2. Dice sweet rolls into small bite sized pieces and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. Melt butter in a sauté pan, sauté celery and onions until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- 4. Add pineapple, raisins, chardonnay and coconut to pan. Sauté until most of the liquid is gone, about 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- 5. In a large bowl, combine sweet rolls and sauté mixture. Add spices and eggs and stir to incorporate.
- 6. Heat broth to boiling in same sauté pan used for vegetables.
- 7. Slowly incorporate broth into bread mixture. Stuffing should be moist, not mushy.
- 8. Bake in a greased 13” x 9” glass pan for 1 hour or until light golden brown.
- 9. Or, stuff loosely into a 10-12 pound turkey. Bake for 3-3 1/2 hours or until stuffing reaches 165° and the turkey reaches 180°.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Island Stuffing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes