1. Preheat oven to 325˚.
2. Dice sweet rolls into small bite sized pieces and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Melt butter in a sauté pan, sauté celery and onions until translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Add pineapple, raisins, chardonnay and coconut to pan. Sauté until most of the liquid is gone, about 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl, combine sweet rolls and sauté mixture. Add spices and eggs and stir to incorporate.
6. Heat broth to boiling in same sauté pan used for vegetables.
7. Slowly incorporate broth into bread mixture. Stuffing should be moist, not mushy.
8. Bake in a greased 13” x 9” glass pan for 1 hour or until light golden brown.
9. Or, stuff loosely into a 10-12 pound turkey. Bake for 3-3 1/2 hours or until stuffing reaches 165° and the turkey reaches 180°.