Island Pork Tenderloin Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) orange peeled & cut
- 4 cup(s) fresh spinach
- 1 whole(s) red pepper cut lengthwise in strips
- 4 tablespoon(s) golden raisins
- 4 cup(s) angle hair cabbage shredded
- 3 cup(s) island pork tenderloin cut up
- 8 tablespoon(s) cumin vinaigrette dressing
- 1) Peel and cut orange crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 2) Toss spinach, cabbage, bell pepper and raisins in a large bowl.
- 3) Mound salad mixture on a large plate. Arrange pork and orange slices on top and drizzle with dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by avthor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Island Pork Tenderloin Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads