Island Pork Tenderloin Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) orange peeled & cut
- 4 cup(s) fresh spinach
- 1 whole(s) red pepper cut lengthwise in strips
- 4 tablespoon(s) golden raisins
- 4 cup(s) angle hair cabbage shredded
- 3 cup(s) island pork tenderloin cut up
- 8 tablespoon(s) cumin vinaigrette dressing
- 1) Peel and cut orange crosswise into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 2) Toss spinach, cabbage, bell pepper and raisins in a large bowl.
- 3) Mound salad mixture on a large plate. Arrange pork and orange slices on top and drizzle with dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by avthor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Island Pork Tenderloin Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes