Island Pork Tenderloin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together salt, pepper, cumin, chile powder and cinnamon. Coat pork with the spice rub. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a 12 inch skillet over moderately high heat and brown portk, turning, about 4 minutes. Stir together brown sugar, garlin and Tabasco and pat onto top of tenderloin. Place pork in a roasting pan and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mpellerin16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Island Pork Tenderloin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes