Irresistible Blue Cheese Dip
More From Health
- Calories: 108
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 282mg
- Calcium: 152mg
- 8 ounces reduced-fat vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill weed
- 1. Place vegetable cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, garlic powder, pepper, parsley and dill into a large bowl.
- 2. Beat with a mixer on medium speed until blended.
- 3. Sprinkle with additional parsley and serve.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note