Irresistible Blue Cheese Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-ounce container(s) reduced fat vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 1 8-ounce container(s) reduced fat sour cream (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh dill weed
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1 6-ounce package(s) Pepperidge FarmÂ® Baked NaturalsÂ® Pretzel Thins Simply Pretzel
- • Place the cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, garlic powder, pepper, parsley and dill into a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture is blended.
- • Sprinkle with additional parsley, if desired. Serve with the pretzel thins for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note