Irresistible Blue Cheese Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 8-ounce container(s) reduced fat vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 1 8-ounce container(s) reduced fat sour cream (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh dill weed
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1 6-ounce package(s) Pepperidge FarmÂ® Baked NaturalsÂ® Pretzel Thins Simply Pretzel
- • Place the cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, garlic powder, pepper, parsley and dill into a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture is blended.
- • Sprinkle with additional parsley, if desired. Serve with the pretzel thins for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes