- 8 ounces reduced-fat vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill weed
- calories 108
- fat 8 g
- satfat 5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 5 g
- carbohydrate 4 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 28 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 282 mg
- calcium 152 mg
How to Make It
Place vegetable cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, garlic powder, pepper, parsley and dill into a large bowl.
Beat with a mixer on medium speed until blended.
Sprinkle with additional parsley and serve.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.