More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 357
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 572mg
- Sodium: 513mg
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 (10 oz.) package chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar (2 oz.)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large ovenproof, nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring often, until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Pour off fat from skillet. Spread spinach in bottom of skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk and cheese; season with salt and pepper. Blend well and pour over spinach. Scatter bacon over mixture. Cook over medium heat, lifting sides of frittata with a spatula to let uncooked egg flow underneath, until lightly browned around edges, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake, uncovered, until puffed and lightly browned on top, about 10 minutes. Gently shake pan to loosen. Cut frittata into wedges and serve with a salad and some bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This