Haven't even made it yet, and... Oh, my!!! I already know how many stars it's gonna get!!!
Irish Strawberry-and-Cream Cheesecake
More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
Stand: 15 Minutes
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- Garnish: whole strawberries
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; press mixture into bottom of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake crust at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 300°.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and 3 tablespoons flour at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add vanilla and Irish cream liqueur, beating just until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition. Add 3/4 cup sour cream, beating just until blended.
- Pour half of batter into prepared crust. Dollop strawberry preserves over batter; gently swirl batter with a knife to create a marbled effect. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 300° for 55 minutes or until edges of cheesecake are set. (Center of cheesecake will not appear set.) Turn off oven; let cheesecake stand in oven 15 minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven; gently run a knife around edge of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Release and remove sides of pan. Spread remaining 1/2 cup sour cream evenly over top of cheesecake; garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Baileys Irish Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note