Irish Crème Liqueur in Chocolate Cups
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup Irish Whiskey
- 1/3 cup rum
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Petite Chocolate Cups
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until coffee dissolves.
- Beat egg yolk until thick. Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into yolk; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring constantly. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in whiskey and next 3 ingredients. Cool.
- Pour into a bottle or jar; cover tightly with lid, and chill at least 8 hours. Store in refrigerator up to 2 months, if desired. Shake well, and serve in Petite Chocolate Cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts