Irish Cream Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Irish cream liqueur
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- In a separate small bowl combine the liqueur and milk.
- In another bowl combine the flour, bakng powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture, alternating with the liqueur mixture. beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 full. Bake ofr about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Irish Cream Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes