Irish Cheese Corn Spoon Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese, fat-free
- 4 ounce(s) Butter, salted
- 1 can(s) corn 15 oz, drained
- 1 can(s) creamed corn 15 oz
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounce(s) onion chopped
- 4 ounce(s) Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese crumbled
- 1 box(es) corn bread mix 8.5 oz
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Place cream cheese and butter into a microwaveable mixing bowl, microwave for 1 minute until slightly melted.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients mixing very well until smooth and creamy.
- 4. Pour mixture into a buttered baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until the center feels firm.
- 5. Serve as a side dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rcraw456 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Irish Cheese Corn Spoon Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables