Instant Turkey Wrap
Make an easy wrap for a delicious brown bag lunch or a no-cook meal option for this week's dinner menu. Pair with a side salad or a carrot slices and you've got an easy, satisfying meal.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 416
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 29g
- Carbohydrate: 56g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 517mg
- 1 (10 oz.) package sandwich wraps, pitas tortortillas
- 5 ounces baby spinach, cleaned and dried
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast or
- pre-packaged sliced, low-fat turkey breast
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 4 large white mushrooms (3.5 oz.), cleaned, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 (12 oz.) jar roasted red
- peppers, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips
- Salt and pepper
- On bottom half of wrap, distribute 3/4 cup baby spinach leaves. Then overlap 3 slices of turkey breast on top, leaving a border at bottom edge of wrap. Spread 1 Tbsp. sour cream over turkey. Evenly distribute 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms and 2 Tbsp. roasted pepper strips over turkey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Starting with filled side of wrap, roll up gently but tightly into a cylinder, tucking in sides; roll wrap completely. Slice wrap in half diagonally. Repeat with remaining filling and wraps to make 4 cylinders total (or 8 halves).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This