Instant Spiced Tea Mix
Serve this tea mix in a sugar bowl next to a teapot of boiling water. Make an extra batch, and give small jars of the mix as party favors.
Yield: 2 cups mix
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 cup lemonade-flavored iced tea (we tested with Country Time)
- 1 cup orange-flavored breakfast drink mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- To make 1 serving, place 2 heaping tablespoons spiced tea mix in a cup; add 1 cup boiling water, and stir gently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages