INSTANT LATTE MIX
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Do you have to buy a gift for a coffee drinker? This mix is a fantastic, frugal substitution to coffee house beverages. Feel free to use chocolate or pumpkin spice pudding in place of the vanilla.—Melody Sroufe, Garden Plain, Kansas
- 7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- •1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- •1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- •1/3 cup instant coffee granules
- •1/3 cup Imperial Sugar® / Dixie Crystals® Granulated Sugar
- •1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- •ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT FOR HOT LATTE:
- •3/4 cup hot water
- •ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR ICED LATTE:
- Instant Latte Mix (continued)
- 2 of 2
- Ingredients (continued)
- •1/4 cup hot water
- •1/4 cup cold water
- •1/2 cup ice cubes
- •In a blender, combine the milk powder, creamer, coffee granules, sugar and pudding
- mix; cover and process until mixture is a fine powder. Store in an airtight
- container for up to 6 months. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
- •To prepare hot latte: Dissolve 1/4 cup mix in hot water; stir well.
- •To prepare iced latte: Dissolve 1/4 cup mix in hot water; stir in cold water.
- Transfer to a blender; add ice. Cover and process until blended. Yield: 7
- Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup mix equals 157 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
INSTANT LATTE MIX Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic