Your basic cheese tray but the persimmons add a nice twist; I paired with fontina and gouda - 8 oz is not enough, I'd get a larger wedge.
Instant Italian Cheese Tray
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
More From Southern Living
- Warm Fennel-Olive Sauté
- 1 (8-oz.) wedge fontina cheese
- 2 Fuyu persimmons, sliced
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- Sliced ciabatta bread
- 1. Arrange all ingredients on a large serving platter or cutting board.
- Party Tip: Fuyu persimmons, which are a beautiful red-orange fruit, are available in October through February. Shaped like a tomato, they have a super-sweet melon-like flavor. Fuyus should be eaten while still firm and crisp versus the Hachiya, another type that should be enjoyed when the fruit is very soft.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers