Inside Out Cabbage Rolls
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 large greeen pepper chopped
- 1 small cabbage chopped
- 10 ounce(s) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) reduced sodium beef broth
- 1 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 1 cup(s) cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a sprayed Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over med heat until meat is done; drain. Stir in cabbage, tomatoes, broth and pizza sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20-25 min or until cabbage is tender. Stir in cooked rice; heat through. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes