Inside Out Cabbage Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 large greeen pepper chopped
- 1 small cabbage chopped
- 10 ounce(s) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) reduced sodium beef broth
- 1 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 1 cup(s) cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a sprayed Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over med heat until meat is done; drain. Stir in cabbage, tomatoes, broth and pizza sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20-25 min or until cabbage is tender. Stir in cooked rice; heat through. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note