As a southerner living in New England (who can get her hands on decent southern peaches only a few precious weeks of summer) I LOVED THIS RECIPE! As it happened, our local raspberries were in season so I added those for more color and flavor. And with the fresh thyme right out of the garden, this is a GREAT recipe. I brought the unassembled but prepped ingredients to Tanglewood and it was a perfect summer lunch. Thank you!
Insalata con Peche
Photo: Jim Franco; Styling: Joe Maer
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 (6-oz.) package spring greens mix
- 2 (8-oz.) packages fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 large fresh, ripe peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place greens on 4 serving plates. Top with mozzarella, peaches, and prosciutto; sprinkle with thyme. Whisk oil into lemon juice in a slow stream until blended; whisk in salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over salads.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note