Inegol Kofta (Turkish Meatballs)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef 85% lean
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 whole(s) onion grated
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper if desired
- Mix ground beef, milk and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix baking soda and lemon juice in a small bowl and add to the ground meat mixture, knead for about 10 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for approximately 12 hours.
- After 12 hours add black pepper, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic and grated onion. Knead until well mixed. Refrigerate for another hour or longer.
- Take walnut size pieces and form into finger shaped patties, cook on a grill or grill pan heated over medium high heat until done (8 to 10 minutes) turning once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cantsitstill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note