Inegol Kofta (Turkish Meatballs)
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ground beef 85% lean
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 whole(s) onion grated
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper if desired
- Mix ground beef, milk and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix baking soda and lemon juice in a small bowl and add to the ground meat mixture, knead for about 10 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for approximately 12 hours.
- After 12 hours add black pepper, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic and grated onion. Knead until well mixed. Refrigerate for another hour or longer.
- Take walnut size pieces and form into finger shaped patties, cook on a grill or grill pan heated over medium high heat until done (8 to 10 minutes) turning once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cantsitstill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes