- 1 (4.6-ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 8 graham cracker sheets (32 crackers)
- 4 (1.55-ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Cook pudding according to package directions.
- Arrange 4 graham cracker sheets in an 8-inch square pan. Top with 2 candy bars and half of pudding. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with miniature marshmallows.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Indoor S'mores Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts, Cookies, Snacks
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, Portable/Picnic, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Chocolate
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter, Birthdays/Anniversaries, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Valentine's Day
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Desserts