1. To prepare salad, place eggs in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a rolling boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 12 minutes. Remove eggs from pan with a slotted spoon; rinse with cold water. Peel eggs; cut in half.
2. Return water to a boil. Add carrot, and cook for 1 minute. Remove carrot with a slotted spoon; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain and place in a bowl. Add the green beans to boiling water, and cook for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove green beans with a slotted spoon; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain and place in a separate bowl. Arrange 2 egg halves, about 1/3 cup carrot, 1/3 cup green beans, 1/3 cup bean sprouts, 1/4 cup red bell pepper, and 1/2 cup cucumber on each of 4 plates.
3. To prepare tofu, cut lengthwise into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices. Place the tofu slices on several layers of paper towels. Cover tofu with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Cut each tofu slice crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick strips. Combine cornstarch, curry powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; gently toss with tofu to coat.
4. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add tofu to pan; cook for 10 minutes or until crisp and browned, turning to brown on all sides. Divide tofu evenly among plates.
5. To prepare dressing, combine peanut butter and next 6 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon salt) in a bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Serve each salad with about 3 tablespoons dressing.
Go to Full Version of