- 30 ounces refrigerated fresh pizza dough, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 4 cups 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 ounces shredded cooked chicken breast
- 6.5 ounces preshredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Italian-blend cheese (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 3 ounces fresh part-skim mozzarella cheese, torn into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup small fresh basil leaves
- calories 410
- fat 16.7 g
- satfat 4.9 g
- monofat 8.1 g
- polyfat 1.9 g
- protein 23.4 g
- carbohydrate 39.5 g
- fiber 5.3 g
- cholesterol 37 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 646 mg
- calcium 282 mg
How to Make It
Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 450° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
Let pizza dough rest, covered, at room temperature as oven preheats.
Combine oil and next 4 ingredients (through thyme sprigs) in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 4 minutes or until garlic begins to brown, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Strain mixture through a fine sieve over a small bowl; discard solids.
Combine milk, yogurt, and vinegar in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes. Gently stir to form small curds. Strain curds through a fine sieve; let stand 5 minutes. Discard liquid. Combine oil mixture, cheese curds, and salt, stirring gently.
Divide dough into 12 equal pieces (about 5 ounces each). Roll each piece into a 6-inch circle on a lightly floured surface (keep dough covered with a damp towel to prevent drying). Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons oil mixture over each pizza, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Divide chicken, Italian-blend cheese, and mozzarella cheese evenly among pizzas; sprinkle evenly with thyme leaves and black pepper. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Arrange 3 to 4 pizzas on pizza stone. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until dough is golden and cheese browns. Repeat procedure with remaining pizzas, or follow freezing instructions. Sprinkle pizzas evenly with fresh basil leaves.
TO FREEZE: Bake pizzas on preheated stone for only 5 minutes. Cool; wrap individually in heavy-duty foil, stack, and freeze up to 2 months.
TO REHEAT: No thawing: Place frozen pizzas on a baking sheet that's not preheated; bake at 450° for 13 minutes or until cheese browns.