Individual Tiramisu Trifles
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Melanie J. Clarke and Celine Chenoweth
These parfaitlike desserts can be assembled the day before the party and need no last-minute garnishes.
Yield: 9 servings (serving size: 1 trifle)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 228
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 4.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 6.4g
- Carbohydrate: 34.2g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 340mg
- Calcium: 71mg
- 1 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons Marsala wine
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) block-style fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 30 cakelike ladyfingers (2 1/2 [3-ounce] packages)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- Combine coffee and wine; set aside.
- Place cheeses in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended.
- Cut each ladyfinger crosswise into 3 pieces. Arrange 5 ladyfinger pieces into each of 9 wineglasses or small bowls; drizzle each serving with about 1 tablespoon coffee mixture. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each glass. Repeat layers once; sprinkle evenly with cocoa. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This