Def. one of my favorites. It's super easy to make. And pretty cheap to make too (with coupons) They have one for the shredded cheese right now over at http://printablecouponsanddeals.com
Yield: 8 Servings
Cost per Serving: $3.44
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 497
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (13.8 oz.) packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 (16 oz.) jar pizza sauce
- 8 ounces part-skim shredded mozzarella or other mix of shredded cheese
- 1 (8.5 oz.) can pineapple chunks, sliced in half
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 3 ounces Canadian bacon, cut into sixths
- 3.5 ounces can sliced black olives (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F and brush 2 baking sheets with oil.
- Remove pizza dough from 1 package and flatten on a baking sheet. Using a 6-inch round stencil or base of a tart pan, cut out 3 (6-inch) rounds. Gather excess dough and roll out on oiled surface to make another 6-inch round; place on baking sheet with others. Repeat procedure with second pizza- dough package and baking sheet.
- Spread 1 1/2 to 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce evenly on each pizza, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with about 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese per pizza. Distribute toppings over pizzas in any combination, and sprinkle with Parmesan and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
- Bake pizzas until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note