- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (13.8 oz.) packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 (16 oz.) jar pizza sauce
- 8 ounces part-skim shredded mozzarella or other mix of shredded cheese
- 1 (8.5 oz.) can pineapple chunks, sliced in half
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 3 ounces Canadian bacon, cut into sixths
- 3.5 ounces can sliced black olives (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper, optional
- calories 497
- fat 22 g
- satfat 8 g
- protein 23 g
- carbohydrate 51 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 41 mg
- sodium 1 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F and brush 2 baking sheets with oil.
Remove pizza dough from 1 package and flatten on a baking sheet. Using a 6-inch round stencil or base of a tart pan, cut out 3 (6-inch) rounds. Gather excess dough and roll out on oiled surface to make another 6-inch round; place on baking sheet with others. Repeat procedure with second pizza- dough package and baking sheet.
Spread 1 1/2 to 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce evenly on each pizza, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with about 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese per pizza. Distribute toppings over pizzas in any combination, and sprinkle with Parmesan and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
Bake pizzas until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Serve hot.