Individual Ham-Swiss Breakfast Cups
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
Stand: 25 Minutes
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup cubed white bread (about 2 slices)
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1. Layer cubed bread, ham, and cheese evenly into 2 greased 8-oz. ramekins or individual soufflé dishes.
- 2. Whisk together eggs and next 5 ingredients. Pour evenly over cheese in ramekins. Cover and chill 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes before baking.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Note: To bake in a muffin pan, layer cubed bread, ham, and shredded cheese evenly in 4 greased cups in pan. Pour egg mixture evenly over cheese in muffin cups. Cover and chill 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes before baking. Bake at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note