Individual Crab Casseroles
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 15.6g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 617mg
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Calcium: 97mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup yogurt-based spread (such as Brummel & Brown)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups French bread bread-crumbs (about 2 1/2 ounces bread), divided
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, drained and shell pieces removed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, celery, and onions; sauté 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in mayonnaise and next 8 ingredients. Gently stir in 3/4 cup breadcrumbs and crabmeat.
- Spoon crabmeat mixture evenly into 6 gratin dishes coated with cooking spray; top each with 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs. Coat breadcrumbs with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- NOTE: If you don't have gratin dishes, use 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups. Bake at 350° for 28 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles