- Cooking spray
- 1 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup yogurt-based spread (such as Brummel & Brown)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups French bread bread-crumbs (about 2 1/2 ounces bread), divided
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, drained and shell pieces removed
- calories 210
- fat 10.2 g
- satfat 2 g
- protein 15.6 g
- carbohydrate 12 g
- cholesterol 63 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 617 mg
- caloriesfromfat 44 %
- fiber 2.4 g
- calcium 97 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, celery, and onions; sauté 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
Stir in mayonnaise and next 8 ingredients. Gently stir in 3/4 cup breadcrumbs and crabmeat.
Spoon crabmeat mixture evenly into 6 gratin dishes coated with cooking spray; top each with 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs. Coat breadcrumbs with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
NOTE: If you don't have gratin dishes, use 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups. Bake at 350° for 28 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.