Community Recipe from
- 12 paper baking cups
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- fresh fruit, jam, pie filling, or chocolate for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin pan with paper liners. Place a vanilla wafer in each. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and corn starch with an electric mixer until smooth. Add egg and blend well. Add corn syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat 1 minute.
- Pour filling into baking cups, dividing evenly. Bake for 20 minutes until just set.
- Chill for 1 hour. Top with fresh fruit, jam, pie filling, or chocolate as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FoodieTeacher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Individual Cheesecakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes