individual beef wellingtons
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tenderloin steaks or filets, 11/4 thick
- 1 package(s) pepperidge farm pastry shells, defrosted
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 package(s) mushrooms chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- red wine
- Brown steaks in a little butter. Set aside. Saute onion and mushrooms in dijon mustard. Add wine. Roll out a pastry shell for each steak. Place 1-2 teaspoons mushroom mixture on top of each filet. Wrap pastry around meat, pinching to seal around bottom. Place on a pan with wire rack. Cook 15-20 minutes at 425 degrees. Absolutely fabulous and elegant!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by benadevaney and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
individual beef wellingtons Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes