Individual Beef Wellingtons
Feature Individual Beef Wellingtons for a special meal. Round out the menu with wild rice, steamed asparagus, and Irish Coffee-Caramel Dessert.
Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 306
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 11.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 27.2g
- Carbohydrate: 22.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 388mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 sheets frozen phyllo pastry, thawed
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms, green onions, and salt; saute 8 minutes. Remove mushroom mixture from skillet, and set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with pepper. Coat skillet with cooking spray; place over high heat until hot. Add steaks, and cook 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove steaks from skillet; drain and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keeping remaining phyllo covered). Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray. Top with another sheet of phyllo, and coat with cooking spray; fold in half crosswise, bringing short ends together. Place 1 steak 3 inches from one end of phyllo. Spoon half of mushroom mixture over steak. Fold short end of phyllo over mushroom mixture; fold lengthwise edges of phyllo over steak, and roll up, jellyroll fashion. Repeat procedure with remaining 2 sheets of phyllo, mushroom mixture, and steak.
- Lightly coat phyllo packets with cooking spray; place, seam side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes