Delicious! I just made this and it was easy and quick. Wow, much easier than apple pie and so good. Wish you could taste it. The only thing I would change is to add some cinnamon to the apples along with the sugar and lemon juice.
Individual Apple Crisps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 324
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 47g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Sodium: 44mg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large tart-sweet apples (such as Braeburn, Gala or McIntosh), peeled, cored, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, walnuts, 2 Tbsp. of sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Pour butter over dry ingredients and mix with a fork, breaking up any large chunks. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine apple cubes with remaining 2 Tbsp. sugar and lemon juice, tossing to coat. Divide among four small oven-safe ramekins and top each with 1/4 of walnut mixture.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake until fruit is soft and topping is browned, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm with scoops of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This