Indiana Pumpkin Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs, divided use
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine divided
- 1 30 ounce can Libby pumpkin pie mix
- (recipe states do not substitute any
- other pie mix)
- 1 small can evaporated milk(2/3cup)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoonm cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Set aside 1 cup of dry cake mix. combine remaining mix with one egg, slightly beaten and 1/4 cup soft butter. Press cake mixture into a 9X13 inch pan and press down firmly. In a bowl, mix Libby pumpkin pie Mix with remaining 2 eggs and evaporated milk., Pour over the crust in pan. Combine reserved dry cake mix, sugar, cinnamon and remaining 1/4 cup soft butter. Crumble over top of the preceding 2 layers. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Delicious hot or cold
This recipe is a personal recipe added by galvestongal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note