Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ounce(s) Cottage Cheese
- 2 ounce(s) Creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoon(s) Indian spices mixed to taste
- 1 medium Roma tomato
- 1/3 sweet yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kalonji seeds
- Measurements are estimated; and you can make as much or as little as you want based on how much dough you've got ready.
- Mix the Cottage cheese and creme fraiche in a bowl. Mix in the spices to taste: ground turmeric, ground cumin, Garam masala (which is already a blend of spices), ground cayenne papper, ground coriander. The only spice that is essential is the turmeric because it gives the mix a bright yellow color.
- Using standard pizza dough that's been allowed to rise, spread the cheese and spice mix across the center and then top with very thin slices of onion and tomato. You want the onions to cover the whole thing, and the tomatoes to give it a spread out, loose polka-dot pattern. Lightly spread the black kalonji seeds around to finish the look.
- Bake at 450˚F on a hot stone for just long enough that it's lightly browned but still soft so that it's a little bit like naan.
- It will need to cool a bit or it will be too saucy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NeroFiddled and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Indian-spice Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza