Indian Spice Milk Punch
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
Indian Spice Milk Punch packs a big flavor punch thanks to the Indian-inspired spices in this frothy cocktail.
- 1 qt. 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 (13.5-oz.) can coconut milk
- 1 (8.75-oz.) can cream of coconut
- 1 lemon rind strip
- 1 star anise pod
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Amaretto liqueur (optional)
- Bring milk, coconut milk, cream of coconut, lemon rind strip, star anise, cloves, ginger, and cardamom to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring often. Strain into a heatproof pitcher. If desired, stir in 2 Tbsp. amaretto liqueur per 1 cup punch just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages