It is good indian sandwitch
- 8 brown bread slices
- 1/2 cup finely chopped vegetables(onion,capsicum,cabbage,tomato,paneer)
- 1/4 cup boiled sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 cup tomato ketcup
- 1tbsp chopped cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- cut the bread in desired shapes using cookie cutter.
- mix all the ings except bread and butter in an mixing bowl
- apply butter to bread slices and spread some mixtuer and sandwich with other slice
- now toast the sandwich in a sandwich maker till brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitchenAss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Indian Sandwitches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches