Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) Avocados
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Thai or Serrano Chili Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt and Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Brown Mustard Seed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cumin Seeds Gound
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Coriander and Tumeric
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chopped Cilantro
- Scoop avocados in a bowl and add juice, chile, salt and garlic. Coarsely mashed with a fork. Cook oil and mustard seeds over medium heat (covered) until seeds pop. Remove from hear and add remaining spices. Let stand 2 minutes. Mix and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBarbee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes