Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Avocados
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Thai or Serrano Chili Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher Salt and Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) Brown Mustard Seed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cumin Seeds Gound
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Coriander and Tumeric
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chopped Cilantro
- Scoop avocados in a bowl and add juice, chile, salt and garlic. Coarsely mashed with a fork. Cook oil and mustard seeds over medium heat (covered) until seeds pop. Remove from hear and add remaining spices. Let stand 2 minutes. Mix and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBarbee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note