Indian Coconut Curry
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) boneless chicken cut into half in pieces
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) indian curry powder
- 1 slice(s) small onion thinly sliced
- 4 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 14 ounce(s) can coconut milk
- 14.5 ounce(s) diced tomatoes
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat pain to med high. Stir in chicken and cook. Add onions, garlic and curry powder. cook until onions are soft.
- Pour in coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and sugar. Cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring once in a while.
- Serve over hot rice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarinaH and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note