Indian Coconut Curry
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) boneless chicken cut into half in pieces
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) indian curry powder
- 1 slice(s) small onion thinly sliced
- 4 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 14 ounce(s) can coconut milk
- 14.5 ounce(s) diced tomatoes
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat pain to med high. Stir in chicken and cook. Add onions, garlic and curry powder. cook until onions are soft.
- Pour in coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and sugar. Cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring once in a while.
- Serve over hot rice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarinaH and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes