- 1 cup potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) grilled or baked skinless chicken, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 420
- fat 17 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- monofat 7 g
- polyfat 6 g
- protein 27 g
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fiber 8 g
- cholesterol 50 mg
- sodium 360 mg
How to Make It
Place potato in a microwave-safe dish. Spray potato with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add 2 tablespoons water; cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender.
Combine lime juice, oil, honey, and ginger in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Combine potato, lettuce, chicken, peanuts, mint, and cilantro in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss gently to coat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.