- 2 (8-ounce) packages Cheddar cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) packages sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf process cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (4-ounce) jars diced pimiento, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise or salad dressing
How to Make It
Position shredding disk in food processor bowl; shred Cheddar cheeses. Cut cheese loaf into cubes. Position knife blade in processor bowl; add half of cheeses. Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
Add remaining cheeses, sugar, salt, and pepper to processor bowl; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Stir into cheese mixture in bowl. Stir in pimiento and mayonnaise.
Note: This dish may be frozen.